Cover Image

Cover Image

Sunday, January 3, 2016

12-24-15

A. HSPU 2" Deficit. AMRAP unbroken. 2 min rest. x5 10, 10, 7, 6, 7
B. CTB Pull Up. 20 sets of 5 unbroken for time. 10:02
+
3000m row in 12 mins
11:57.5












Traps were def already blown up before I started, so I felt like HSPU went well despite the soreness... Even squeezed out a few more reps on some rounds by regrouping in the bottom before Kipping.   CTB more difficult than I anticipated... I really dislike that double pullup bar, couldn't get my hands as wide as I would have liked, and nervous about smashing my head .. Went pretty smoothly up to 70, then got more difficult, finished 50 at 5 min.. Had a couple good saves for reps 4 and 5... Coming from a dead hang into semi butterfly to make sure chest touched... Was only 3 sets near end that the last reps in set were difficult.   Hammies were really fired up rowing today.  Had a few sec I had to make up in the last 1000m to ensure I finished sub 12

No comments:

Post a Comment